Need something yummy you can make ahead of time to take to work, or pack in your kids lunch boxes? Need new sardine recipe ideas? These patties are winners all round. Let me know if you like them!
SARI’S SARDINE PATTIES
1 onion, chopped
2 sweet potatoes, boiled and mashed
2 cans (110g each) of sardines, drained and mashed with fork
2 spring onions, chopped (optional)
2 cloves crushed garlic
3/4 cup brown rice flour
- Heat butter in frying pan and cook onion until soft. Cool slightly.
- Combine onion, mashed sweet potato, mashed sardines, garlic, spring onions and flour.
- When mixture is cold, divide into patties.
- Cover patties and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat butter in frying pan and cook patties until golden.
Serve with yoghurt if desired. ENJOY!