REBUILDING AND RE-ENERGISING
This 12 week step-by step challenge is designed to provide you with the strategies and knowledge necessary to successfully transition your life onto a Nutritional Balancing program using a sustainable approach. This challenge will transform you in a dynamic manner. The R&R Challenge is included within your Initial NB Program (It is also available to buy without doing a NB Program). It takes just 30 days to form a habit, and I will help you form many new beneficial healthful habits!
It’s time to renew, refresh, and re-energise your body.
Please contact Naturopath Sari Young to get started on your R&R Challenge today!
- The R&R Challenge is for people who have just started on a New NB Program which is a practitioner led Nutritional Balancing Program with Naturopath Sari Young. This NB program includes HTMA tests where the NB program is tailor made for your body chemistry. The R&R Challenge facilitates the changes that are necessary for you to make for deep and lasting healing to occur. It provides the tools and knowledge necessary to make these healthy lifestyle changes stick.
- The R&R Challenge is also for people who are NOT doing a practitioner led Nutritional Balancing Program due to financial constraints or perhaps want to test the waters. It does not include HTMA lab fees, practitioner consultations or supplements. It will provide you with the knowledge and tools to support your transition towards healthier lifestyle habits in line with Nutritional Balancing. This will assist you SIGNIFICANTLY towards improved health outcomes, on a limited budget. The R&R Challange will see you get a great head start before embarking on a full practitioner led NB Program also.
- This R&R 12 Step Challenge has been designed to turn lifestyle challenges into habits and a normal and easy part of your life. A strategy and plan for this is provided. This details where you are headed, and what your journey will look like for the next 12 weeks.
- Each week (or fortnight if you choose) you are sent a PDF document which includes between two and four health objective challenges for you to work on for the week. Each week is presented thoughtfully and in a fun way. This breakdown on NB health objective challenges enables you to set realistic goals and achieve meaningful change.
- You are provided with relevant articles so you can understand why these are necessary health objectives.
- Worksheets are included for you to complete to help you really make these changes a part of your life.
- Naturopath Sari Young is available for support via email questions related to the R&R Challenge material whilst you are participating in the Challenge.
The R&R Challange is designed to see you succeed on a Nutritional Balancing Program. The R&R Challenge provides the education regarding the importance of health changes, and the methods and tools to incorporate small changes at a time. By investing in this R&R Challenge your chances of success on a NB Program significantly increase. Changes can cause your mind to react with some discomfort and resistance. However, the R&R Challenge supports you to make small changes at a time, and therefore enables your mind to acclimatise to a change in routine slowly, minimising this resistance. Attempting to incorporate all of the parts to a Nutritional Balancing program can be very overwhelming and not recommended. Learning and incorporating NB into your life slowly and steadily with the R&R Challenge, will see you set and achieve your health goals, once you set your mind to it. And once you are incorporating a Nutritional Balancing Program into your life, you will see enormous benefits to your health, relationships and happiness.
For just $149 (less than $12.50 per week) you can increase your vitality, balance your body chemistry and change your life for the better.
Yes! I would love to begin the FULL 12 week R&R Challenge TODAY!
Simply submit the form below requesting your R&R Challenge. If you have been given a SPECIAL CODE, please quote this also in your message.
Thank you, Sari will be in contact with you soon and you can JUMP right into your
R&R CHALLENGE TODAY!
wonderful resource and motivational tool
Sari is very knowledgeable, supportive, non-judgemental and genuinely caring. The 12 week Challenge is a wonderful resource and motivational tool to have for this healing journey. It not only gives you the information of what to do, but also it helps explain why you are doing it and how to implement the changes. The weekly email was well timed, giving you enough time to read through the information, incorporate the changes and establish a routine before the next email arrived. The gradual implementation of some of the lifestyle or food changes each week made it manageable and not to daunting and the chart a great tool and reminder of your weekly goals. I highly recommend the R&R Challenge for anyone genuinely wanting to undertake and incorporate the NB Program into your life, it's a fantastic tool.
Instrumental in my successful implementation…
For me, the R&R Challenge was instrumental in my successful implementation of the lifestyle overhaul that is Nutritional balancing! I like to jump into things straight away, and I can see now that it would have been too overwhelming to make all the changes at once. R&R helped me to slow down (a recurring theme these days) and take one step at a time. This package is all the things I like. It's methodical, practical, and means you don't have to think too much - just read the new email each week. A really helpful aspect for me, was having the daily 'to do' list, to print out. The best part by far, however, was having the support of Sari. It can be a daunting time in the beginning, with so many questions and symptoms. She truly has your back, and it was such a comfort to know that help and advice is only an email away. I would definitely recommend the R&R for other new to the NB program. It not only makes the journey feel stable and systematic, but it's all the info you need in one spot.
I liked the distribution of the challenges across the weeks very very well. At the beginning people have more drive and there was more to do and less when I became a little less motivated. The order of the challenges was great. I have learned lots and have incorporated lots- even having carrots daily.
The breakdown of challenges across all the weeks was very manageable, and as it’s broken down into weeks it helps so much. It was in perfect order. If there was any more information included, it would be very overwhelming, so the program was just right. The R&R Challenge helped me especially with the diet part... it’s always been my weakness and doing things in weeks helps so much then just going cold turkey. I really enjoyed the program, I had constant support throughout the program and didn’t feel alone. There were many times where I fell off the diet but with the support from Sari I was able to get back on track. It helps when you know that Sari is an email away and that you know that when you’re very stuck with something you can get that answer in a few days. I think Sari’s program has helped me so much and I believe this will help in my recovery. I look forward in continuing to work alongside Sari to get to my perfect health.
enjoyed the Challenge
I have very much enjoyed the Challenge. I just took it at my own pace, some weeks it took me two or three weeks to get through. I wanted to make sure I was doing things correctly and had read all the relevant articles before I moved onto the next thing. Some things I was aware of already and some was welcome guidance... I now see very clearly how my mental health is related to its dependence upon my body chemistry... The consequence of heavy metal toxicity is sobering and once again drives home the importance of adhering to a NBS program strictly... My attitude goals are learning to live simply with low stress, self love and letting go of the ego, openness to guidance, openness to compassion for oneself, and willingness to let go of all of one's past. I want to work on my own capacity of courage, fearlessness, relaxation and discipline :).